Sometimes A Little Goes A Long Way

Acrylic furniture can be just the right touch in a room. I like to use an acrylic piece in a traditional or transitional design. I can add a traditional detail in a contemporary form or bring an element of modern into the mix. I like the see through-ness of it.

 This room is a wonderful mix of traditional, transitional and contemporary. The clean lined acrylic table over the white shag rug is perfect. It fills the space without crowding the space.
 The acrylic table and lamps in this setting help to give the space its open, clean design.
 Love the clear, smooth window treatment and lamp. They allow the room to not be over decorated.
photos from Homes & Gardens.
 The acrylic table I used in my recent show house room was the last piece I added. It was exactly what I needed. It didn't crowd the space and was a jewel of a table.
A great combination with the traditional chairs.
Do remember that a little goes a long way.
table from Acrylicore.

Labels: ,