Colors Of The Year 2012

Pantone has named Tangerine Tango has the color of the year for 2012. It is bright, intense, vibrant and vivacious. If you want to be remembered this is your color.
A lot
A little
Vivacious
Beautiful


Sherwin Williams has designated Argyle as their color of the year.  Argyle is a jewel like emerald green.

  A color that adds depth and stability.


The color of the year for me is Fuchsia. I love this color.

Fuchsia is chic, brilliant and highly mixable.

It works beautifully with cool grey, tan, beige, white, taupe, deep brown, icy blue, cream, soft pink. You get the idea.

Fuchsia can be the main color or used as an accent.
Gorgeous
Stunning.
Fuchsia can be bold or
soft.
If you're feeling particularly adventurous you can mix tango tangerine and fuchsia to create an unforgettable space.
When I find myself drawn to a certain color I decide if this is a color I like for now or is it a color I like/love long range.
Tango Tangerine and Argyle are now colors for me. I will use either in small easily changeable ways.
Fuchsia is a color I always want and like. I can use it just about anyway and be happy with it for a long time.
What colors are you consistently drawn to?

Tangerine Tango   Argyle   Fuchsia
What is your color of the year?

Labels: