Schumacher Covers The Chairs Heading to Ireland


 The chairs shown in this post are on their way to a client's home in Ireland. I took the photos on my client's drive way and in the garage the day the furniture was being packed for the container. They have all been covered or recovered in fabrics from Schumacher.  The first chair is from Vanguard Furniture. They did a great job using this wonderful printed ikat pattern on their Farris chair. I love the stainless steel base on the chair.

The Farris chair in a plain fabric.

 My client bought this chair locally. I like the nice high back and sturdy arms. It was recovered in a vibrant printed paisley linen fabric. An amazing  transformation..


 This gorgeous French chair from Wisteria takes on a whole new personality covered in a textural chevron patterned fabric. A beautiful chair became even more stunning.  Have I mentioned how much I like Schumacher fabrics?  Great colors, patterns and texture, they have it all. In a few weeks, when everything is in place, I will show you the chairs in  their new home.

Labels: ,