More New Favorites

I have several client projects in various stages. The projects range from a client building a custom home to clients updating in time for the holidays. I have been researching furnishings for these projects and now have a new list of favorites, My first new favorite is this two drawer chest from Sarreid. It will be used as a vanity is a client's powder room. I love the graceful curves, muted finish and the size is perfect for the powder room.



 The Harlow table from Arteriors Home is a wonderful combination of graceful curves and industrial style. This would make a wonderful dining table in a small, chic space.
 This dazzling blue finish is another favorite. The bar cabinet above is from World Away. The blue pieces below are from Bungalow 5. I love them all.


 The Mazatlan outdoor chair from Palecek is a stunner. I have used it twice for clients and each time is was for use indoors.
 The chair in white is being used at a conference table in the law office project. The Mazatlan chair is versatile, comfortable and has a great design.

 Both of these counter stools are new introductions from Bungalow 5.  We get a Louis XVI style from the counter stool above and more of an English garden feel below. Each of the counter stools are well made, comfortable and bring an element of design to the space.

 And now a shower curtain like no other. This delightful painted curtain is from Two Girls In Avignon, a small company I found last January at the NY NOW show.


The Flamingo chandelier is new from Currey & Co. Love the color and the ombre effect of the beads.
More colorful lighting this time a Chinoiserie table lamp from Bungalow 5.
 This gorgeous printed linen fabric is from Designers Guild. I have use this fabric for a window treatment in a client's dining room.
Thibaut's Resort Collection is full of color and and great patterns. 

I installed the Arizona wall covering from Osborne & Little in a client's guest bath. I love the modern take on a large floral pattern. The strong pink with the gray and taupe is a perfect combination.
So there you have it, my latest new favorites.

Labels: , , , ,